Below please find any vacancies that may be open at our hotel from time to time:
Maintenance Handyman – FULL TIME
We are seeking to employ a general maintenance handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of the hotel.
General maintenance includes:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance in all guest rooms and public areas as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Perform minor repairs on electrical, HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel.
- Ensure that any works are carried out within the respective time-frame / deadline and according to the hotel standards.
The potential candidate will ideally possess the following skills and qualities:
- A good standard of education.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work on his own initiative.
- Able to work with shifts on a seven-day schedule.
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar environment and sound knowledge in guest room maintenance.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.
Food & Beverage Servers perform a variety of tasks such as taking orders, serving food and beverage and cleaning / setting tables.Greeting our clients with a friendly and polite manner is a must therefore a good knowledge of English language is needed together with a smart appearance.
Food Handling Certificate required.
Chef de Partie – Full Time
Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in a busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high quality food.
Pastry Chef – Full Time
We are currently seeing a Patissier skilled in the making of sweets, patries, desserts and cakes to join in our pastry section team.
An attractive salary is being offered to experienced Chefs
Cleaners / Chambermaids – Full Time
- The employee is to clean all rooms assigned to him/her according to hotel standards
- Making beds, changing linens and towels, dusting, washing of floors, polishing furniture, cleaning bathrooms and windows.
- Acknowledge the guest and assist when needed
- Report any maintenance issues
- Leave the trolley organised and clear from rubbish at all times.
No experience required but candidates with experienced will be preferred.
Coffee Shop Food Counter Attendant – FULL TIME / PAR TIME
Preparing food such as sandwiches, salad, pastries, sweets and ice-cream dishes as per order received from food & beverage servers.
Replenish food & sweet counters
Scrub & polish counters and fridge.
Must be able to communicate well in English
Eu Nationals ( no work permit required)
Possess a certificate in Food & Preparation
Possess a certificate in Food Handling & Hygiene
Accounts Clerk – PART TIME
A full-time vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated accounts clerk.
- Provide clerical and accounting support to the accounts department.
- Update and maintain accounting ledgers and other records.
- Compile data and prepare revenue reports.
- Prepare bank deposits and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain petty cash control.
- Have an A level in Accounts or similar.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Be highly organised, pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
If interested in applying for any of the above job vacancies kindly send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org