Below please find any vacancies that may be open at our hotel from time to time:
Cafeteria Cashier- FULL TIME (Day in Day Out Shifts) – 24/07/2019
As a cashier in the hotel’s cafeteria, the main duties include:
- Receive payment by cash, cheque and credit cards.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Count Money in cash drawer at the beginning of the shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishment.
- Calculate total payments received during the shift and reconcile this with total sales.
Receptionist – FULL TIME – 10/07/2019
We are seeking a friendly, organized hotel receptionist to join our growing team. In this position, you will welcome guests to our hotel, making future reservations for them, and generally attending to any needs during their stay. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that guests experience maximum satisfaction, presenting an excellent image of our hotel that leaves a lasting impression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an efficient reception experience
- Greet hotel guests, answer any questions or concern
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
Hotel Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post Secondary diploma or equivalent
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/ reception sitting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
Pastry Chef – FULL TIME / PART TIME – 08/07/2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cake, cookies, and pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to develop, designs or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew hotels menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorate pasties and desserts using different types of icing, toppings, etc. and ensure the food presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Assist in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
- Good knowledge of different types of pastry, dessert, cake decorating.
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work day shifts including weekends.
- 2 years of experience in pastry cooking or Pastry Chef Position.
An attractive salary is being offered.
Food & Beverage Servers perform a variety of tasks such as taking orders, serving food and beverage and cleaning / setting tables.Greeting our clients with a friendly and polite manner is a must therefore a good knowledge of English language is needed together with a smart appearance.
Food Handling Certificate required.
Chef de Partie – Full Time – 10/04/2019
A Chef de Partie is responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in his/her section by enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen. S/he must also be able to give orders within his/her section, as well as carry out orders handed down by the sous chef and head chef.
Preference will be given to candidates with at least 2 years’ experience.
Sous Chef – Full Time – 10/04/2019
We are looking for a creative and passionate Sous Chef. He/She will work under the general guidance of the Head Chef and within the limits of the established hotel policies and procedures.
Preference will be given to candidates with an Its Diploma or 3 years’ experience in a hotel kitchen.
Commis Chef – Full Time – 10/04/2019
Food prepartion work and basic cooking under supervison of the sous chef by mantaining high standards of hygiene at all time.
Full Time Room Attendant/Cleaner – 26/04/2019
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and servicing assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including: making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removal of trash etc.
- Work experience as a Room Attendant or Maid.
- Good physical health and stamina.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Excellent organization skills
If interested in applying for any of the above job vacancies kindly send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org