Below please find any vacancies that may be open at our hotel from time to time:
Night Reception – FULL TIME
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide night hour reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall excellent experience from check-in through check-out and complete night audit reports as required.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for all Guests, including check-in and check-out
- Complete Audit Procedures as directed by the Front Office Manager
- Ensure a positive outcome for any guest queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Previous experience in Front Office within a hotel (ideally nights)
- Previous experience with cash handling
- Good Level of IT skills preferably to possess ECDL Certification
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
Maintenance Handyman – FULL TIME
We are seeking to employ a general maintenance handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of the hotel.
General maintenance includes:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance in all guest rooms and public areas as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Perform minor repairs on electrical, HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel.
- Ensure that any works are carried out within the respective time-frame / deadline and according to the hotel standards.
The potential candidate will ideally possess the following skills and qualities:
- A good standard of education.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work on his own initiative.
- Able to work with shifts on a seven-day schedule.
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar environment and sound knowledge in guest room maintenance.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.
Food & Beverage Servers perform a variety of tasks such as taking orders, serving food and beverage and cleaning / setting tables.Greeting our clients with a friendly and polite manner is a must therefore a good knowledge of English language is needed together with a smart appearance.
Food Handling Certificate required.
Chef de Partie – Full Time
Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in a busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high quality food.
Pastry Chef – Full Time
As a Pastry Chef, you’re responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Pastry Chef.
Responsible to create high quality pastry dishes with the standard recipes and presentations in order to maintain quality standards and consistency of product. Also assist in production and maintenance of par stocks of pastry and dessert with proper rotation of products and maintain highest cleanliness and hygiene standard in the pastry and bakery section.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cake, cookies, and pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to develop, designs or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew hotels menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorate pasties and desserts using different types of icing, toppings, etc. and ensure the food presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Assist in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
- Good knowledge of different types of pastry, dessert, cake decorating.
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work day shifts including weekends.
- 2 years of experience in pastry cooking or Pastry Chef Position.
An attractive salary is being offered.
Cleaners / Chambermaids – Full Time
- The employee is to clean all rooms assigned to him/her according to hotel standards
- Making beds, changing linens and towels, dusting, washing of floors, polishing furniture, cleaning bathrooms and windows.
- Acknowledge the guest and assist when needed
- Report any maintenance issues
- Leave the trolley organised and clear from rubbish at all times.
No experience required but candidates with experienced will be preferred.
Coffee Shop Food Counter Attendant – FULL TIME / PAR TIME
Preparing food such as sandwiches, salad, pastries, sweets and ice-cream dishes as per order received from food & beverage servers.
Replenish food & sweet counters
Scrub & polish counters and fridge.
Must be able to communicate well in English
Eu Nationals ( no work permit required)
Possess a certificate in Food & Preparation
Possess a certificate in Food Handling & Hygiene
Accounts Clerk – PART TIME
A full-time vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated accounts clerk.
- Provide clerical and accounting support to the accounts department.
- Update and maintain accounting ledgers and other records.
- Compile data and prepare revenue reports.
- Prepare bank deposits and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain petty cash control.
- Have an A level in Accounts or similar.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Be highly organised, pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
If interested in applying for any of the above job vacancies kindly send an up to date CV to email@example.com